September 22, 2023

How to Sell Your Rental Property Fast and for Top Dollar (Even With Tenants)

 


Many of the questions I get asked about real estate come from landlords. Usually, they want to know how they can maximize the sale price of their properties, even with tenants still occupying the space.


Hello, friends. My name is Dawn D’Amico. I am a licensed realtor in Pennsylvania and over the river in New Jersey. And, I am here to talk to you today about how to sell your rental property fast and more importantly, for top dollar. $$$ Even if you do have tenants in it! I know that this can be challenging, but do not worry.


In this article, I am going to give you some tips on how to make your rental property as appealing as possible to the potential buyers. So, what can you do to maximize the sale price of your rental property, even with tenants? Here are a few of things that you can absolutely do.


Number one, enhance the curb appeal.


This is the first thing potential buyers will see. So, make sure your property looks its best. Trim the trees, mow the lawn, paint the front door, get rid of all the trash.


Second thing, keep the property well maintained.


This means fixing any repairs that need to be made. And keeping the property clean during the showing process. Potential buyers will be more likely to make a good offer if the property is well maintained.


And third, communicate with your tenants.


This is so important. Let your tenants know that you are going to be selling the property. Also, that you need them to be cooperative with showings. Make sure you are understanding and flexible.


And most importantly, be sure to work with a realtor who is experienced at selling tenant occupied properties like myself.


So there you have it, folks. These are just a few things that you can do to maximize the sale price of your rental property, even if you have tenants. If you are still not sure where to start, I am here to help you.


I can help you market your property to potential buyers and negotiate a great sales price. Just reach out to me anytime. My contact details are below. I hope this article has helped you learn more about how to sell your rental property fast and for the most money.


If you’re buying, selling, investing, or you just have some questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me anytime.

Dawn D’Amico: 215.962.9307

damico.dawn@gmail.com