September 26, 2023

The Selling and Buying Process for Upsizing

 


Today’s question is, what is the selling and buying process look like?


Hello, friends. My name is Dawn D’Amico, a licensed realtor in the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Metro. Today we are going to discuss the selling and buying process when you are trying to upsize.


I know that this can be stressful and daunting because I help people do it all the time. But, do not worry, I am here to help you, too. In this short article, I am going to walk you through the entire process from listing your current home to closing on your new home.


So, what does the selling and buying process look like? Well, here are the basic steps.


First, list your current home. This includes getting your home appraised, cleaning it up, and staging it for professional photos and showings.


Second, look for your next home. This includes setting a budget, researching neighborhoods, and making offers on your next home.


And third, negotiating the purchase price. This is where I will negotiate with the seller’s agent to agree on a price for your new home.


And fourth. Close on your old home and your new home. This is the final step where you will sign all the paperwork and officially shed your small home and become the owner of your new, larger home.


This process can be complex, but it is important to remember that you are not alone. I will be there to guide you through every step of the way, if you choose to work with me.


So, if you are thinking about upsizing, I encourage you to reach out to me. I can help you make the process smooth and I promise as stress free as possible. Just reach out to me anytime. My contact details are below.


I hope this article has helped you learn more about the selling and buying process when you are trying to upsize. And if you are buying, selling, investing, or you just have some questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to me and I will talk to you soon.


Dawn D’Amico: 215.962.9307

damico.dawn@gmail.com